It is our duty as responsible pawrents to pick-up after our own, and, with the help of Scoopy Poo cassava poop bags, we can do that while also being mindful of our ecological pawprint.
Cassava is an inexpensive and readily available root crop, and its starch can be used to make bioplastics, a biodegradable alternative to petroleum-based plastic bags. They are 100% biodegradable, 100% home compostable, and soluble in hot water.
1 pack contains 25 cassava poop bags.
- Material: cassava bioplastic
- Dimensions: 31 x 13.5 cm
- Thickness: 40 microns
- 1 pack = 25 cassava poop bags
- 100% Home Compostable, Prevents Oxygen Permeation, Made of Organic Material, Non-toxic
- Keep away from direct sunlight and water
- Best to store it in an airtight container to increase its longevity
- Can last up to 6 months if stored in a dry environment