We are usually required to organize our trash into bags for easy waste collection. Fortunately, instead of using single-use plastic bags, you can now choose to use Garbage Guzzler mini cassava trash bags for the job.
Cassava is an inexpensive and readily available root crop, and its starch can be used to make bioplastics, a biodegradable alternative to petroleum-based plastic bags. They are 100% biodegradable, 100% home compostable, and soluble in hot water.
1 pack contains 20 mini trash bags.
- Material: cassava bioplastic
- Dimensions: 46 x 42 cm
- Thickness: 40 microns
- 1 pack = 20 mini cassava trash bags
- 100% Home Compostable, Prevents Oxygen Permeation, Made of Organic Material, Non-toxic
- Keep away from direct sunlight and water
- Best to store it in an airtight container to increase its longevity